Downloadable & Printable Forms
- DTE Form 26—Application for Valuation Deduction for Destroyed Damaged Real Property
- DTE Form 105C—2-1/2% Tax Deduction Application Form
- DTE Form 109– Initial Application for the Valuation of Land at Current Agricultural Use
- R.C. 929.02—Application for placement of Farmland in an Agricultural District
- DTE Form 105A - Homestead Exemption Application
- DTE Form 105E - Certificate of Disability
- DTE Form 105G - Addendum to the Homestead Exemption Application for Senior Citizens, Disabled Persons and Surviving Spouses
Personal Property Tax
- Eliminated 2008 final year. Replaced with Commercial Activity Tax (CAT). Register with State.
- ST-1 Application for Vendor’s License
- ST3-TL Request for Transfer of Vendor’s License
- ST1-S Application for Service Vendor’s License
- ST1-D Application for Delivery Vendor’s License
- ST1-T Application for Transient Vendor’s License
Information on this site is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. The Defiance County Auditor disclaims any liability for errors or omissions.